Jianbo Gao (高健博)
Blockchain Research Center, EECS, Peking University.
Office: Room 1533N, Science Building 1, Peking University, Beijing.
Email: gaojianbo AT pku.edu.cn
I am looking for highly motivated full-time RAs/research engineers (with competitive salary) and undergraduate interns to work with me in PKU Blockchain Research Center.
Please read the Job Description and contact me.
- Sept. 2016 - Jul. 2021, Ph.D in Computer Software and Theory (advisor: Prof. Zhong Chen), Peking University.
- Sept. 2012 - Jul. 2016, Bachelor in Computer Science (with minor in Business Administration), Peking University.
- RegTech with Blockchain
- Blockchain-Oriented Software Engineering
- Network, Software and Blockchain Security
- Blockchain Application in Industry
- RegLang: A Smart Contract Programming Language for Regulation.
Jianbo Gao, Jiashuo Zhang, Qingshan Li and Zhong Chen.
Computer Science (In Chinese), 2021. (to appear)
- FastBlock: Accelerating Blockchains via Hardware Transactional Memory.
Yue Li, Han Liu, Yuanliang Chen, Jianbo Gao, Zhenhao Wu, Zhi Guan and Zhong Chen.
In the 41st IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS'21), 2021. (to appear)
- Blockchain-based Multi-recipient Multi-message Signcryption Scheme.
Lipeng Wang, Jianbo Gao, Qingshan Li and Zhong Chen.
Journal of Software (In Chinese), 2021. (to appear)
- Make Aspect-Based Sentiment Classification Go Further: Step into The Long-Document-Level.
Zhenhao Wu, Jianbo Gao, Qingshan Li, Zhi Guan and Zhong Chen.
Applied Intelligence, 2021. (to appear)
- Kaya: A Testing Framework for Blockchain-based Decentralized Applications.
Zhenhao Wu, Jiashuo Zhang, Jianbo Gao, Yue Li, Qingshan Li, Zhi Guan and Zhong Chen.
In the 36th IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance and Evolution (ICSME'20), Demo Track, 2020.
- Studying gas exceptions in blockchain-based cloud applications.
Chao Liu, Jianbo Gao, Yue Li, Huihui Wang and Zhong Chen.
Journal of Cloud Computing, 9(1), pages 1-25, 2020.
- EShield: Protect Smart Contracts against Reverse Engineering.
Wentian Yan, Jianbo Gao, Zhenhao Wu, Yue Li, Zhi Guan, Qingshan Li and Zhong Chen.
In the ACM SIGSOFT International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis (ISSTA'20), Demo Track, 2020.
- Mining DApp Repositories: Towards In-Depth Comprehension and Accurate Classification.
Yeming Lin, Jianbo Gao, Tong Li, Jingguo Ge and Hongbin Shi.
In the 32nd International Conference on Software Engineering & Knowledge Engineering (SEKE'20), 2020.
- SEdroid: A Robust Android Malware Detector using Selective Ensemble Learning.
Ji Wang, Qi Jing, Jianbo Gao and Xuanwei Qiu.
In IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC'20), 2020.
- EASYFLOW: Keep Ethereum Away From Overflow.
Jianbo Gao, Han Liu, Chao Liu, Qingshan Li, Zhi Guan and Zhong Chen.
In the 41st ACM/IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE'19), Demo Track, Montréal, Canada, 2019.
- Guided, Automated Testing of Blockchain-based Decentralized Applications.
In the 41st ACM/IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE'19), ACM SRC Track, Montréal, Canada, 2019.
- Towards Automated Testing of Blockchain-based Decentralized Applications.
Jianbo Gao, Han Liu, Yue Li, Chao Liu, Zhiqiang Yang, Qingshan Li, Zhi Guan and Zhong Chen.
In the 27th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Program Comprehension (ICPC'19), Montréal, Canada, 2019.
- Deanonymizing Tor in a Stealthy Way.
Jianjun Lin, Jianbo Gao, Zhenhao Wu, Chengxiang Si and Bo Sun.
In the 38th IEEE International Performance Computing and Communications Conference (IPCCC'19), London, UK, 2019.
- Understanding Out of Gas Exceptions on Ethereum.
Chao Liu, Jianbo Gao, Yue Li and Zhong Chen.
In 2019 International Conference on Blockchain and Trustworthy Systems (BlockSys'19), Guangzhou, China, 2019.
- Performance Analysis of the Libra Blockchain: An Experimental Study.
Jiashuo Zhang, Jianbo Gao, Zhenhao Wu, Wentian Yan, Qize Wu, Qingshan Li and Zhong Chen.
In 2019 IEEE International Conference on Hot Information-Centric Networking (HotICN'19), Blockchain Track, Chongqing, China, 2019.
- An Android Malware Detection Method Based on Combination of Permissions. (China Patent 201610064024.2)
Jianbo Gao, Zhong Chen, Qingshan Li, Zhi Guan, Guo Chen, Weiteng Chen, Yu Qin, Hongsheng Li, Zhiming Xuan and Xiaoqing Wang.
- A Script Engine System and Testing Method for Mobile Devices. (China Patent 201610066512.7)
Guo Chen, Zhong Chen, Qingshan Li, Zhi Guan, Jianbo Gao, Weiteng Chen, Yu Qin, Hongsheng Li, Zhiming Xuan and Xiaoqing Wang.
- A Password Protection Method on Home Router. (China Patent 201610957061.6)
Jianbo Gao and Mingde Hu.
- Title: Blockchain Empowers Government Service and Regulatory Technology Innovation.
Invited Report, Changchun, China, 1 December, 2019. (Invited by Jilin Association for Science and Technology)
- Title: The Innovation Potential and Practice of Edge Computing + Blockchain in the Age of Everything Connected.
2019 CCF China Blockchain Conference, Chengdu, China, 11-13 October, 2019. (Invited by Changhong)
- Title: Automated Mining Methods for Security Vulnerabilities in Smart Contracts.
TFC 2018 International Cybersecurity Contest and Summit, Chengdu, China, 16-17 November, 2018. (Invited by 360)
- Title: GoldenEye-AI: Public Opinion Monitoring and Analysis Based on Deep Learning
TiD Conference 2018, Beiing, China, 15-18 July, 2018. (Invited by IQ Alliance)
- Yang Fuqing & Wang Yangyuan Academician Scholarship, Peking University, 2020
- Merit Student Pacesetter, Peking University, 2020
- National Scholarship, Peking University, 2019
- Merit Student Pacesetter, Peking University, 2019
- New Star Award of 30 New Generation Digital Economy Talents, World Internet Conference, 2019
- Award for Academic Excellents, Peking University, 2018
- Merit Student, Peking University, 2017
- TP-LINK Scholarship, Peking University, 2017
- Merit Student, Peking University, 2015
- Kwang-Hua Scholarship, Peking University, 2015
- Theoretical Foundations in Blockchain Technology (Undergraduate), TA, Fall 2018/Fall 2019
- Algorithm Design and Analysis (Undergraduate), TA, Spring 2019/Spring 2021
- Network and Information Security (Graduate), TA, Spring 2019
- Introduction to Information Security (Undergraduate), TA, Fall 2017
Last update: Oct. 13, 2021